05.20.12 : Quick Update from Hermit(Nash)ville
Since I last posted here, I’ve made a music video, been to the desert, worked at the Coachella and Stagecoach music festivals, talked in an interview about G,NA and EIY, traveled from Los Angeles back to my Florida winter retreat house, visited the Gulf of Mexico one last time before packing all my things (well, not all — there are still a lot of my things in a storage space in Seattle) and moving to Nashville (the sixth city I’ve lived in since I left home in 1999), bought another old station wagon, found a part-time gig to help pay my bills, updated the EIY website and plans for this summer’s podcast and Vans Warped Tour opportunities, gone to two Nashville house shows, and spent a lot of time sitting on my new front steps drinking coffee.
You’ll just have to use your imagination for that last part.
Today, I finally got around to updating and re-opening my online merchandise / craft / gift shop on Etsy. Now that they allow direct credit card payments (in addition to Paypal), I’m going to use my Etsy shop as my one and only online store for all things G,NA or otherwise.
Or on Etsy: http://principiisobsta.etsy.com
New items in the shop include:
- The last of the “First LP” digipaks (15 left) bundled with a digital download code for “Saboteur” for $15 each + shipping
- “Xs and Os” handmade spraypainted shirts for $15 each + shipping
- “Hot air balloon” handmade bleached shirts for $35 each + shipping
- The original “stage shirts,” hand-painted with a handmade tag for $25 each + shipping
- The last of the G,NA stencil logo canvas fabric patches (so punk!) for $3 each + shipping
- One-inch pinback G,NA buttons with cursive logo for $1.50 each + shipping
And of course the “Gypsy Life” Photozine: a full-color 24-page quarter-size zine featuring 22 photos taken during two years on the road in the U.S. and Canada, plus several of my favorite quotes, all stapled and tied shut with a ribbon for $8 + shipping.
If you’re on Etsy, add me to your circle! Visit the shop now at http://gardeningnotarchitecture.com/shop.
More updates coming soon and in greater detail to those of you in the Email Club.
Leave a Reply
Posted on Sunday, May 20th, 2012 at 2:38 pm and is filed under Updates.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.